These shoes were proudly assembled at New Balance U.S. factories by more than 1,200 U.S. workers.
- Beat foot fatigue and limit joint pain by walking in these MW577 from New Balance®—the only shoes for the job!
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability and fit.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue provide a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned, walking-specific footbed for enhanced comfort and impact protection.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimal fit.
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility.
- PU midsole with ABZORB® provides superior cushioning and compression set—combined with DuPont® Engage® and isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride.
- Walking Strike Path® outsole stabilizes and guide the foot through the walking cycle.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Last: SL-2
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb