Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying western boots and wearing them for special occasions, for everyday or for a lifetime with the best in foot protection. Specifically engineered for boots and providing protection and comfort for any person prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet and a wider toe box for better fit.
- Spandex top holds in place all day.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for riding, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture, with extended heel padding for additional protection.
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Moderate Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 70% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 24% Stretch nylon , 6% Elastic
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron