When you're competing with yourself, you never stop pushing forward. For all the miles ahead, the women's 1340v3 has your back. One of New Balance's most supportive footwear options, this leading-edge running shoe features a T-Beam insert that helps deliver torsional stability in the shoe and arch support through a unique center beam design. The midsole is also enhanced with ABZORB midsole foam for impact resistance, and a newly updated synthetic mesh upper provides breathable comfort and a speedster-inspired design. The 1340v3 stability running shoe for women was designed for overpronators with a system of support tech and cushioning that helps you stay comfortable and in control.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Multi-density polyurethane insert offers support, comfort and flexibility
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Women's Motion Control
- Type: Motion Control
- Weight: 348.7 grams (12.3 oz)