Men's Polar Pair re-introducing the Classic Polar Pair. Our heritage soft suede bottom Polar Pairs are reinvented and reimagined. We have designed new features like the suede toe cap for more toe protection and reflective locker loop heel tape for safety and functionality. Our favorite Acorn ankle fleece slipper sock that you won’t want to take off is back by customer request!
- RE-INTRODUCING THE POLAR PAIR: Back by customer request, Acorn brought back our heritage fleece ankle height polar pair slippers. Now in multiple beautiful colorways with the same trusted Acorn Cloud Cushion comfort.
- REIMAGINED DESIGN: We have updated the look of the classic polar pair to include a suede toe cap, contrast stitching along the ankle and reflective easy pull on tab at the heel.
- BUILT TO LAST: The outside fabric of the polar pairs features a repurposed fleece upper, in addition to a coordinated elastic cuff for a secure fit and contrasting genuine suede mudguard.
- COZY COMFORT: Inside your feet are wrapped in a warm and soft layer of fleece that is barefoot friendly for all day cozy comfort. These house shoes are also extremely comfortable with socks.
- CLOUD CUSHIONING: Premium Acorn Cloud Cushion™ footbed includes a thick, flexible high-density foam layer that bounces back with every step to help relax and rejuvenate your feet. A stabilizing heel wedge layer adds cushion and shock absorption.
- SUEDE SOLE: Genuine suede sole provides indoor traction, warmth, and flexibility as you move throughout your day.
- SIZES: Polar Pair sizing is unique to this slipper. Xsmall: Mens 6 - 7 | Small: Mens 7.5 - 8.5 | Medium: Mens 9 - 10 | Large: Mens 10.5 – 11.5 | XLarge Mens 12 – 13
- CARE INSTRUTCIONS: Crafted out of long-lasting materials, this slipper should be spot cleaned to help keep them feeling new. When cleaning, wipe away dirt with a dry cloth, then gently apply a damp cloth to soiled area and let air dry before wearing.
- PERFECT GIFT: These polar pair slippers make a great gift for dad’s work-from-home office, or a sons new favorite slippers lounging around the dorm room.