The original Genesis just got even better. The Genesis II is designed to offer a perfect balance of support and cushioning. Fly-knit mesh upper fits like a glove and exterior molded heel support provides additional rearfoot stability. Slightly curved last is the perfect solution for those needing a lighter weight motion control shoe. Xelero Motion Control Technology keeps the foot in alignment throughout the gait cycle resulting in less stress for the foot, ankle, knee, hips and lower back.
- Xelero Technology: Makes Running and Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Custom Fit System. 2nd removable 3mm insole for added width
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid rubber outsole
- Vegan Friendly
- Everyday Runs
- Overcoming Overuse Injuries
Support Neutral Stability:
Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
11.6 oz/ 330 g
“Healthy shoes for feet”… Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues.