How We Are Moving Forward After COVID-19
We are so excited you have returned happy and healthy! At Tenni-Moc’s Shoe Store, we have always strived to provide our customers and your patients with the highest caliber of care, service and information. We cannot wait to move past this unprecedented event by improving our service even further! During the “COVID Interruption” our staff worked diligently on expanding our cleaning/disinfecting regimen that applied to our medical lab/office to our showroom and stockroom. We have always taken special care of our seniors and diabetic patients but we are taking extra steps to keep them safe. Here are some of the measures we have taken:
- All staff will wear face masks and all customers will be required to bring theirs from home
- All customers that request to “shop” will be provided a set of gloves that will promptly be discarded when they are finished to avoid cross contamination
- We are mirroring our cleaning procedures applied to our orthotic lab and office to our showroom “patient areas”
- Given the show room’s square footage, there will not be more than 5 customers/patients allowed in at a time
- All fitting areas are disinfected after each fitting, many soft surfaces have been removed
- Patients that are at a higher risk of infection will be prioritized
- The remaining soft surfaces and samples will be treated with UV light
Effective May 15th 2020 and until further notice all patients and customers must make an appointment.
We will be available for walk-in appointments June 1st.
We are dedicated to providing an easy transition to the “new normal” for our customers and patients. We can’t wait to see you! We’ll hold off on the hugs through =D
Alex, our families, and the #TMFam
Tenni-Moc’s Shoe Store
6536 E Spring St.
Long Beach, CA 90815
Unfortunate adjusted hours, please call for an appointment (562)429-7777